the knowledge and information managers (salesmen, executives) of the 3nd millennium have developed steadily into relationship manager. therefore, it is advisable to constantly expand your personal scope of action and to increase personal qualities (sales/leadership skills).
a satisfied partner is the greatest asset a company can have and be in the center of all activities. as a result, relationships with internal and external contacts are increasingly relevant in order to ensure long-term partnership and employee satisfaction.
we can work with you on the following topics
- provide a framework (framing)
- using neuro-communication in a "goal-oriented" setting
- learn to reduce communication (send concise messages)
- learn to create positive role models
- demand-based and needs-oriented communication techniques
- understand and use our "neuro-google principle"
- develop active promoters or "fans"
- partner-oriented selling